Friday, January 22, 2010

Awaiting the Arrival


This is an old ultrasound photo, but we have reached several milestones lately. We are 24 weeks now and it has been amazing, scary, exciting, terrifing, and every other possible combination of emotions all thrown into one!
We love feeling her move and now we can even see her when she really gets going. Ken will lay his head on my belly and she will literally kick him on his cheek!
She is already pretty much on her own little schedule. She has specific times of the day where she is very active and certain times where she just doesn't want to do anything. It is so weird how she already seems to have this little personality forming. She definitely does things when she wants to. Unfortunately, I think my mom is right when she tells me that she is going to be just like I was when I was little. For all of you who don't know me, I really gave my mother a run for her money!!
We still are up in the air on names. I think we have it narrowed down to 3 names as of right now. Greer, Emily, and Reagan. We have decided that we aren't going to name her until she is born. We shall see. Only 16 weeks to go!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Bracy!!!! Welcome to the Blog world. This is a great way to keep up with people and their lives. I love it! Hope you are doing good. XoXo

    ReplyDelete